In recent turn of events, I became a part time Technical Business Analyst for web company in NYC. While I miss the friends and resources at my old workplace, the additional flexibility is definitely needed for what I need to do right now. The first task as a TBA was to familarize myself with SEO.
To get started with SEO, Search Engine Optimization, check out the two links below,
- 5 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Digital Analytics
- The Dark Side of Content Marketing
- Why most agencies stay away from ROI metrics
- Is it Valid to Offer SEO Without Result Estimates?
- Why agencies need tough clients to become great
- 5 tracking errors that mess up your analytics reports
Here are 5 helpful “how-to” SEO articles that we often send to clients:
- A complete Local SEO guide for small businesses
- Five absolutely vital elements for mobile SEO success
- Images: three optimization tips to help speed up your site
- Five common keyword research mistakes you need to avoid
- Six major differences between Facebook awareness and conversion campaigns